At Alert Tech, we get a number of frequently asked questions about our fitting room technology. Two of the most common questions are:
- What is your system used for?
- How can it make my retail store more effective at providing a stellar customer experience?
I’ll break down the answer to the first question into the main hardware components:
- fitting room occupancy sensors give retailers insight into an area where you can’t install cameras
- call buttons allow shoppers to request sales assistance when they are already in the fitting room (Of course, there’s a lot more to it than that. You can read more about what kinds of customers use call buttons and why fitting room call buttons boost sales.)
- most retailers use iOS devices to control the fitting room situation (for instance, our app can be used to reserve fitting rooms, add customer names, and store important item information)
However, our fitting room technology provides more than just a means for better customer service. Our system also collects data that can be helpful to retailers. What types of data can our system record, and how can your store benefit from it? Read on to learn more.