Despite popular and traditional beliefs, queue management strategy does not rely primarily on solutions to shorten lines. Instead, it is most successful when your customers feel happy and at ease while waiting for a fitting room or waiting to pay for their purchase.
The length of your queues does play a significant role in your choice of which queue management strategies to employ because the number of people queuing up affects the customer’s perception of your store.
Customers are always making snap judgments about whether or not to buy from you. The longer your queues are around your store, the higher the likelihood that you’ll lose sales due to the perception of long wait times.
Queue management goes a step beyond shortening up these lines to improve your customer’s perception of wait times. It involves giving your customer an experience while buying from you.
In this book, we give you nine highly effective ways to improve your customer’s experience in your store. From implementing modern technology to improving your sales associates experience working for your store, you’ll discover some of the best ways to get your customers buying more. Boost your sales, employee happiness levels, and customer satisfaction with these nine solutions for better queue management.
Download 9 Ways to Improve Sales With Queue Management and learn:
- How to improve your process by understanding your customer’s behavior
- Why you should turn the wait into an experience
- How to distract your customers during the wait
- Why you should revisit your store’s layout
- The importance of installing occupancy indicators on your fitting rooms
- How to give your customers the information they need to decide whether or not to wait
- What technology you should utilize to let your customers keep shopping while they wait for fitting rooms
- How mobile checkout can feel more unique and personal
- Why you need to invest in associate training